Click on the headings below to find out more about how you can get help from the SEND Partnership Service.
What do we do?
If you are under 25 years old and need extra support with learning, we are here to help.
- We can give you information about your rights and choices.
- We provide advice to help you make decisions about things that affect you.
- We will listen to you and support you to get your views across.
The information and advice we give is impartial.
This means we give you facts so that you can make your own decisions, and we won’t take sides.
We keep everything you tell us private.
We will only tell someone else what we talk about if you say it’s ok, or we need to keep you safe.
Our service is free.
You don’t need a diagnosis, or an EHC plan to get help.
When can we help?
Here are some examples of things we can help with:
- Getting the right support at school or college
- Asking for an assessment of your special educational needs
- Understanding your Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan
- Taking part in your Annual Review
- Talking through education issues to help you make a decision
- Transport related questions
- If you disagree with a decision about your education
- If you have been excluded from school
How you can talk to us
Text 07530 263401
Call 01225 394382
- To talk to us you can call our confidential Advice Line Monday to Friday between 10am – 3pm. The number to call is 01225 394382. You can leave us a message if we can’t answer when you call.
- Text or WhatsApp at any time on 07530 263401.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Or fill out a web form.
If you would like your parent/carer or an adult you trust to help then that is ok. It is up to you.
If you are over 16 years old we will need your permission before we talk to someone else about you. Please fill out a consent form here.
If you leave a message, text or email us, we will try and get back to you before 5 days has passed